Which are this year's Most Trusted in Reader’s Digest’s 18th annual Most Trusted Brands survey?
Farmers may have come out tops among the Retailers but, for the sixth consecutive year, Whittaker’s has been voted Most Trusted Brand in Reader’s Digest’s 18th annual Most Trusted Brands survey.
According to the 1,400 New Zealanders surveyed by Roy Morgan Research for Reader’s Digest, the most relevant of 2017's other winners, by category (with Highly Commended brands in brackets), are:
- Coffee Machines – Breville (De’Longhi, Sunbeam).
- Digital Cameras – Canon (Nikon, Sony).
- Heat Pumps – Mitsubishi Electric (Fujitsu, Panasonic).
- Home Builders – GJ Gardner (Lockwood, Jennian Homes).
- Home Improvement Stores – Mitre 10 (Bunnings, PlaceMakers).
- Kitchen Designers & Manufacturers – Kitchen Studio (Kitchen Things, Peter Hay Kitchens).
- Retailer, Excluding Supermarkets – Farmers (Briscoes, Whitcoulls).
- Small Kitchen Appliances – Russell Hobbs (Kenwood, Panasonic).
- TV & Home Entertainment – Sony (Panasonic, Samsung).
- Vacuum Cleaners – Dyson (Electrolux, Miele).
- White Goods – Fisher & Paykel (Bosch, Miele).