A round-up of some of the latest local and international floor care category news.
ELECTROLUX PURE F9
Electrolux formally launched its new Pure F9 in April. Combining the performance of a traditional vacuum cleaner with the freedom of a stick vacuum, there are three Pure F9 models:
- Animal Allergy (Model 6BW) in Satin White – Exclusive to Harvey Norman, includes allergy power nozzle and delicate dusting brush.
- Animal (Model 6PR) in Chili Red – Includes pet power nozzle and pet dusting brush.
- FlexLift in Indigo Blue (Model 6EB) – Includes pet power nozzle and pet dusting brush.
Across all three models, key features include:
- Up to 60 minutes’ run time (“clean your home on a single charge with the performance of a traditional vacuum cleaner”).
- Auto adjustment of suction power to optimise dust pick-up for the surface, whether it is hard floors or carpets.
- Five-step filtration includes Allergy Plus washable filter and five-step cyclonic technology to seal in fine dust, pet hair and purify air with at least 98.6% filtration.
FlexLift mechanism means users can shift the position of the main unit to make it light in hand and easy to manoeuvre.
Pull-out hose can be used with multiple accessories.
3-in-1 smart multi-tool converts to dusting brush, crevice tool and upholstery brush.
Pure F9 is also self-standing and can be placed in an upright position anywhere.